We do not sell products or provide services for purchase by children, nor do we market to children. By providing us with your data, you confirm that you are over 13 years of age.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
Fragrance of Being may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website via cookies;
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including purchases of services and goods);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services and newsletter;
- information that you provide to register for a virtual or in-person event
- information that you provide to enter a competition, prize draw, promotion or survey;
- information that you provide to give us feedback or a testimonial;
- any other information that you personally send to Fragrance of Being.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Fragrance of Being may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- enable your access to and use of the website services – including online booking and newsletter sign up;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you;
- send you marketing communications, if you sign up to do so.
You may ask us to stop sending you messages at any time by following the unsubscribe links on any of the marketing messages sent to you or by emailing us directly at email@example.com at any time.
Where Fragrance of Being discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Fragrance of Being may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Your information will not be sold or rented to third parties.
Your information will not be shared with third parties for marketing purposes.
SECURING YOUR DATA
Fragrance of Being will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on the secure servers of the third party booking system. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
RETENTION PERIOD FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- provide you with the services you have requested;
- comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
- support a claim or defence in court.
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions. The information cookies collect is usually anonymised.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
UPDATING THIS STATEMENT